Thursday, August 8, 2013

Welcome to Hurlingham Road!


What is Hurlingham Road, you ask?

This is the real Hurlingham Road in London, England:
DSC_0610

I guess you could say its where my story begins, because this is where my dad grew up during WWII. Its where his family held each other together through tougher times than I can even imagine and its where I snapped this photo, during a trip back to the UK in 2008. Although I grew up here in Canada, I feel very connected to this place and its history. Hurlingham Road is as much a part of me as the desire to capture the beauty of the world around me through art. So, when it came time to choose a name for my Etsy shop, Hurlingham Road Studio seemed to be the perfect fit.

In my little shop I sell original watercolor paintings and illustrations as well as archival prints. I hope that you’ll pop by and take a peek sometime. In this space, I hope to share a little bit of my inspiration and thoughts with you. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment