Thursday, January 30, 2014

More Than Honey

bee6

Last week I watched a documentary called “More Than Honey” on Netflix. While I knew that the world’s bees are at risk, dying at a very rapid pace due to mainly human causes, and while I knew that we humans depend on bees far more than most of us realize, it was still very eye opening. It inspired me to do this illustration, now available in my Etsy shop.

I’ve also decided to create a line of artwork featuring species at risk and donate 50% of the proceeds from each sale to either the David Suzuki Foundation or the World Wildlife Fund. If you love animals and all the other creatures that we live with and depend on, check out my shop and see if there’s anything that strikes your fancy. You’ll get something pretty and the creatures will get some support. Win-winSmile

For more about bees check out: David Suzuki Foundation - solving the mystery of dying bees

For more about More Than Honey: More Than Honey

No comments:

Post a Comment